Hi! My name is Timmie Horvath. Welcome to Sacred Wellness.
I’m a Reiki + Energy Healing Master Teacher, Yoga + Fitness Instructor (E-RYT, FIS), Speaker, and Writer. As an Aromatherapist-in-Training, I’m also a proud student of Aromahead’s Aromatherapy Certification Program and their 100-Hour Aromatherapy Teacher Training.
My family and I live in Edmonton, AB. I serve the Edmonton area, and surrounding communities.
As a Wellness Educator, I specialize in Energy Healing, Aromatherapy, and Fitness. I especially love sharing my experience and knowledge with Pre/Postnatal Wellness, Motherhood, and Kids!
My educational background is in nursing (LPN), I’ve been working in the fitness and wellness industry since 2009, and I’ve been teaching workshops and creating courses since 2013.
I’ve worked with and studied holistic healing and metaphysical practices for many, many years, and I’ve become passionate about empowering others to do the same. I truly believe that Reiki can benefit everyone, and that more people would have more peace, comfort, and happiness in their lives if they practiced Reiki on themselves regularly.
My career path has always led me towards education, whether that has been educating patients coworkers in the nursing field, leading nutrition and wellness workshops for moms in the community, and of course – teaching Reiki!
Teaching Reiki has allowed me to combine my love of wellness education and metaphysical practices, and it is an absolute pleasure and honour to do so!
Thank you so much for taking the time to read through this website. I’d love to be a part of your wellness journey. Please click here to learn about my course offerings, and click here to see upcoming workshop dates. If you have any questions at all, feel free to email me at: timmiewellness [at] gmail.com
Energy Healing Certifications
- Usui Reiki Master Teacher
- Registered Reiki Professional
- IARP Certified Master Teacher
- Certified Crystal Healer
- Sacred Stone Grids Level 3 Graduate
- Certified Energetic Healer
- Crystal Reiki Practitioner
- Yoga Alliance Certified Continuing Education Provider
Yoga + Fitness Certifications
- canfitpro Fitness Instructor Specialist (FIS)
- canfitpro Personal Training Specialist (PTS)
- canfitpro Healthy Eating and Weight Loss Coach (HWL)
- 200-Hour YogaWorks Teacher Training, 2009
- Yoga Alliance Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher (E-RYT 200)
- Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider
- YMCA Group Fitness Leader, Choreography Specialization
- Moms Into Fitness Pre- and Post-Natal Fitness Specialist
- Moms Into Fitness Pre- and Post-Natal Nutrition Specialist
- Licensed Zumba ®, Zumba Gold ® Instructor (ZIN), since 2010
- Strong by Zumba ® Certified
- CycleFit Certified
- YogaFit Certified Pre- and Post-Natal Yoga Teacher, 2012
- Bellyfit ®, 2012, 2013
- Masala Bhangra ® (MBA*), 2013
- Bender Barre Method Certified Bender Trainer, 2014
- YogaFit Level 1, 2014
- Mental Health First Aid
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention
- CPR + First Aid always up-to-date; always insured
- 100-Hour Aromatherapy Teacher Training, Aromahead, In Progress
- Aromatherapy Certification Program, Aromahead, In Progress
- Practical Nurse Diploma, NorQuest College, 2010, (LPN + Specialty License: Immunization)
- Immunization Certificate, Bow Valley College, 2011
- Recipient of the CapitalCare LPN to RN Scholarship, 2012
- Recipient of the YogaWorks Teacher Training Scholarship, 2009
- Voted Most Likely to be the Next Spice Girl in High School, 2003