Introducing my absolute favourite jeans of all-time . . . And seriously, I’m not just saying that as a Bench Ambassador! To be honest, jeans were the last thing on my mind when I was shopping at Bench; I usually go to them when I’m looking for hot new yoga pants or other kind of sassy performance/casual wear.
Anyway, I needed new jeans, which are practically my uniform on most mommy-errand days. So it’s really important that they fit these 2 criteria:
- Flattering. Or, rather, they make me look super hot. I don’t have a perfect body, trust me, so the technology in the fabric has to be pretty clever!
- Comfortable. Can’t tell you how many pairs of jeans and pants I have that look great, but are just too “hard”, if you know what I mean. These are the ones that I get switched out for pyjamas as soon as I get home.
Long story short, the Bench Fastest V1 Skinny Jeans fulfill these criteria with ten zillion gold stars. Here’s why:
- They look amazing! Nothing like a real lux brand of jeans to fit your legs everywhere they’re supposed to
- High-waisted! Or rather, NOT low-waisted. Tummy tucking, but not to the point of overkill – my belly piercing still has lots of comfy room. This is a MUST for my mama body
- REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, RIDICULOUSLY COMFY. I seriously feel like I could do yoga in these jeans. No, I have not tried it, but for reals – I wear these all day long, running around after my toddler, getting on and off the floor, running around town, etc…
These jeans fit like jeggings, but they’re NOT jeggings, they’re real jeans! Pockets and all, haha 😉
I cannot recommend these jeans enough. For more info and to buy online, click here!