Living in Edmonton, Alberta, where it’s super cold most of the year, means that outerwear is kind of a big deal. It’s what most people are going to see you wearing most of the time, so in my opinion – it better count!
First of all, it’s gotta be warm. No negotiation there – even the most diehard fashionistas will surrender to frumpy ski jackets if need be. It’s also gotta be functional, especially for this busy, active, everyday mama of 2. And finally, it’s got to make you look as hot as the weather is cold (oh, yes I did). #witty #sorrynotsorry
What I Love
The Kidder II Jacket by Bench fulfills all of the above criteria – check, check, and double check! My favourite features:
- It’s super warm without being bulky
- Double zipper – again, warm and cozy
- It has extra long sleeves with thumb holes (nice touch)
- It’s cinched at the waist – super sleek!
- It has DEEP pockets with zippers! This is so important (to me anyway). You can carry your shoes and keys in your pockets without worrying about them falling out. Also, I can magically stuff keys and baby mittens (and my own mittens) into the pockets and the jacket still maintains it’s sleek shape with no funny side bulge. That deep. It matters.
- Trendy yet classic – goes with anything. Great for everyday wear. Feel like a rockstar during your grocery run.
Double zipper, cotton canvas jacket with mixed fleece lining and faux fur trimmed hood. Inner zipper zips up to a ribbed knit neck. Outer off-side zipper zips up to the hood. Fuzzy fleece lined hood with detachable faux fur trim. Two front zipper pockets to store your stuff. Extended back hemline and inner ribbed cuffs with thumb holes for added protection. Shaped cuff features embroidered logo on the sleeve. Stitching detail down the front and at the waist to flatter your figure. Logo tab at the back.
The Kidder II Jacket comes in three colours: red, light beige, and black.
Where to Buy
Buy the Kidder II Jacket online at Bench.ca or if you’re in Edmonton, at one of their boutiques at Kingsway Mall, West Edmonton Mall, or Southgate Mall.
This jacket is a gorgeous yet functional indulgence, and I just love it.
Stay warm + sassy,
Disclosure: I receive complimentary clothes for review on sassywellness.ca, but I am not compensated for writing or obligated to write anything in particular.